The “Human+. The Future of Our Species” Exhibition led to the conception of Project Mix User Experience – MUX, promoted by the Palazzo delle Esposizioni and the Fondazione Mondo Digitale. This is an original artistic production project that will join the Media Art Festival with a creative context on artificial intelligence.
The ideas selected by the contest were presented through an elevator pitch at RomeCup 2018, which was held at the Rome Campus Bio-Medico University.
The three finalists now have one month to complete their proposal and develop new digital content that will be exhibited and presented at the Media Art Festival.
The jury that evaluated the projects was composed by:
· Chiara Bandi, Educational, Training and Didactic Services, Palazzo delle Esposizioni
· Valentino Catricalà, Artistic Director, Media Art Festival
· Donato Piccolo, Artist
The three projects selected by the jury:
· “From Inside Geometry Double Language: Two Times Four” by Chiara Passa
· “APPraise Your Time” by Andrea Battistoni, Liceo Scientifico Vito Volterra di Ciampino
· “Building… The Hungry Alligator” by the 2° Circolo didattico di Ciampino
Photo: the three finalists with Mirta Michilli, Director General, Fondazione Mondo Digitale